Saturday, October 19, 2013

GCRC - All DAY!


All Day flat out. I am spent. 



 Well, I did take a little time out for and Ice Cream and to take some pics. but I pumped 6 battery packs through the DRB. It is performing very nicely.


Many Many laps of Tandem. This S14 will soon be a missile!!


Joined by a few others for a day perfect for setups and practice.


The Missile FD is looking pretty second hand, but somehow It still hangs together.


I was sitting on the track for a while today. it started with getting down low to take pics. 


But I ended up driving from a low position. Watching my car slide around inches from my face was pretty cool.


Come visit us at GCRC. Slow and Sideways.


Thanks to Martin for driving while I had the camera.


Ben getting pretty close in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.