Thursday, March 21, 2019

WARU ASS!



BAD ASS!

Kicking it with Sato and crew.


With 100+ entries at Yatabe Arena... I knew waru would be quiet. but perfect to spend some time.


I was surprised to be met by a well known rotary and mad mike fan.


Waru's Fujigasaki-san's 1/2 speed you tube video.

This was before I had remembered to set my throttle EPA to about 50%.


Some good runs after I got the setting a bit better.  Remember my DP is embarrassingly bad.


these large low grip circuits highlight all that's bad.


Another couple of rotary boys turned up and I was regretting not bringing the fd3s. :(


Time to say goodbye.


The guys kept going of course.


Full attack!


No fire from those stacks though


But they look so good.


Forgive my non-AF broken lens.


I tried.


Hiroshima screamas.


straights are not always straight.


but corners are always corners.


Fun times @ Waru.


More scale action scattered around the scene.


Next post we will take a look at Sato's Mike Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.