Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FD Addiction - Samurai Build Update - Detail


Finalising the FD is not an Addiction.



The wheel selection has been tough. Offset Colour and Design meant out 100 odd sets, 1 is selected.


My DRB-REW Typhoon chassis is setup with a WIDE front track so the offset up front is low only +5. With the square profile LF-3 tyres there will need to be some slight cutting up front on the inner fender.

With a lesser profile the scrub radius wouldn't be an issue.


Gram Lights 57 Extreme were the selection. Black Details matching the Huge wing and Splitter. Rear Diffuser still deciding. Yokomo chassis mounted small version or Huge wide monster Rocket


P!pes for my ASS, I wish I knew where my Dolphin Tail was? Lost in the pasts bin somewhere.


Just a small selection of candidates that failed.


Lights are in a working. Just the Seat and a few minor details left.


 I'll have to do some seat cutting to get it where I want. But I can see the end of the build... soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.