Sunday, January 8, 2023

Broz New Year Battles

Welcome to 2023. 

A trip to "Broz" for a skills check.  


Machine is the YD2 RX which is definitely my current favourite. 


I spent many a lap chasing and being chased by Mr Cool S13 full detailed replica.  


I swapped to yokomo 6 spoke rims for the first time. I've had these wheels for so long but never run them. 


Under the S13 is actually my old Overdose / Wrap Up next Drift Package. Still ripping. 


The FD may receive an external paint job. not liking the blue at the moment. Flat black or matt yellow may be the go. 


I tried to take some pics with my 14 year old Canon DSLR. it's on it's last legs. the screen is black at the edges. some of the lenses don't auto focus anymore. Martin and I both struggled with pics. 


but we still managed a few. 


Here is a small sequence.


 on the Altezza chase...


Deep on the fence. 


close in on the door


and sit...


A great afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.