Friday, August 24, 2018

Russ' Falcooooon


2005 was another year of the "coon" , Russell Ingall taking the title.



 I managed to find this old body from a Nitro powered car on line, immediately I purchased it and now I'm setting about finding some setup components and adding a bit more detail..


Old body. Old Wheels, these NT03 are pretty good.


It was a bit dirty, so I continued to clean a little.


But I can't clean the roof. Russell Ingall signature a bonus.


I found a suitable wing and I ended up with these top-line NF rims.


And hence the customisation continues. Dash + Cage + Air ducting, Real Light buckets etc

A few of these soon for Supercar Drift 1/10. before the 1/5 project kicks in yo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.