Friday, July 2, 2010

New Propo and Stuff

I decided to upgrade to 2.4Ghz.

I bought the cheapest Yokomo 2.4Ghz FHSS 3 ch. 8000yen


The RX is sooooo small! It's amazing. Also amazing is that these only need  4AA cells to power the TX.
It's ultral lightweight rubbish but it works.

As this is Futaba plugged, I thought I'd try the Futaba CPS-1 Channel Power Switch for my Yokomo Active light switch. Luckily this works without a hitch. Sweet I can now turn on and off lights at will and this was 2700 yen.


The TX, RX kit didn't have a main servo , so I decided to go for a high speed Futaba S9405 item also. 5500
So for 16300yen, I have a pretty good setup 3 channel system with high speed servo and light controller.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.