Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Jokers


High Speed, High intensity.. no... just Fun.



It's been almost 4 years since I built this FC3s https://vimeo.com/40145729 but it felt like just yesterday.


Borrowing a set of driver's hands for the shoot. I'm glad I still have this body. 


But underneath... that's a different story.


Because the RWD machines have taken hold. This is my Drift Package Drift Master.


 Lined up beside a body I sold a while back, It was awesome to have a FC vs FD battle. Flat out D1 Style.


 FXX-D S Still pumping out lap after lap.


Pandora + HPI + ABC + Yokomo + Custom merged body.


Many hours in paint and mask went into the Yokomo Street Spec FC. 


May thy battle be close and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.