Saturday, October 31, 2015

RE-Xtreme DRB-REW Ninja Configuration #002 - pre test


 RE-Xtreme DRB-REW Ninja config is basically the ALL black setup.



REW Ninja Spec is a straight swap from my previous counter-steer Mid Engine - DRB into the prototype chassis.


I was certain that I would need a little more steering angle from my current setup, so the front knuckles will be replaced. but for now it's only 'just' capable on our super polished concrete surface but carpet is fine. 


The remainder of the chassis has a few changes. Rear BD-7 Ball Diff and some gearing changes will result in a high level. new rear springs also on the way.


Distribution is just where I want it.


 I have a few minor chances underneath. the omission of a few hole and inclusion of a few more. mainly for the Servo and battery mounts.


The new design battery mount will include the facility for the Yokomo Lipo holders


So tomorrow... more testing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.