Today, I did a little work on the Drift Package.
My first tough choice was the colour for the suspension arms and steering links.
What is your choice? I've gone for white and titanium, but I may change the main links for blue. I'll try a few versions.
Check my Speel Way Pal turnbuckle wrench... cool! Some things just make jobs easier.
Second choice was shocks. These are front and rear. I have some Kazama independent height adjustment tops that I'm adding to these. I'll test these a bit before settling on final spec. I also have some mounts to lower the shock position for even more travel, but I'll wait to test them later.
So the front end has started to come together. I have a few missing pieces, but I'll get there.
Team bomber front bumper plate and Street Jam bumper need some new posts. Somehow my extra Yokomo ones are misplaced.
Also need the odd bearing or two.
I cleaned up the chassis and replaced all the screws for hex nuts. Some still need updating.
I also dremelled out a bit of meat from the graphite. I can run a bigger spur on this now. I'd forgotten how painful shaft drive chassis maintenance can be.
But the performance is a different story. This is going to be a fun machine for sure.
Rear Sus (waiting on part)
Steering support spacers.
Steering servo mount.