Pandora Fd3s JDM Missile in the build.
Beautiful Aussie sunny day, perfect for painting a body.
First step was already done with a lot of masking done by my friend. He had unfortunately not washed the body though, so paint was a bit non-stick.
But we press on. I knew this would be a quick paint and that it was destined for a rough introduction, so limited care was taken with masking and prep.
The pre-masked theme is one I decided to continue. It was designed as a team car.
I decided to finish it in Tamiya Cobalt Grey with Tamiya Flat Clear on the outside.
I kept the bumpers in gloss and used the matt clear on the plastic look lip spoiler and under finisher like a real unfinished 99 model year upgrade.
I may later add a carbon bonnet as I don't need body post holes either. But for now it's coming along.
Disregard any bad masking. It's rough.
Eventually there may be some realistic or unrealistic parts under the front. A blue oil cooler and I'm thinking the theme should be an NA Fd3s Just like the turbos had blown. I may add some weathering.
Wheels will be mikuni AVS in pink maybe. Stay tuned.