Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pandora JDM Fd3s Missile - Update #2


Cool is always in the details.



I was deciding how to make this more missile like. Ideas come from being lazy! Bingo! I didn't want to paint the indicators. My window masking is horrendously bad, so it was fitting it need to be an "Unpainted Shell"

So I got out the Dremel and remembered my old FD3s and set about creating some light fittings rather than side indicators and mirror mounting positions.


I think the result will work well with the "Brand New" bumpers and refreshed AVS Wheels. I'm happy.


I have front RE-Amemiya style light buckets and I'll fill behind the front with a v-mount intercooler of sorts.

2 comments:

  1. How do you bend in your wheel wells to give them depth? Or are they molded like that?

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.