Thursday, September 10, 2015

RE-Xtreme RC DRB-REW Prototype



DRIFT PACKAGE DRB-REW Rear Drive Rear Motor Weight Shift Evolution Prototype



The DRB is a great base for Drift... And I wasn't finished with it's Evolution.


This Custom Mid Motor Chassis from Japan I use for CS, It combines hints from Guild'n One, Overdose, GRK and more but I have still tried to improve on this by opening up the range of options further.  


I've been trying a lot of designs to accommodate large steering angle and flexiblity in setup.


Support for all these will be built in.


I have played with locations for everything.


But accommodating this one is where I have focused most attention

The first prototype is ready in CAD for cutting and prototyping. A lot of components, but perfecting an already great design requires a bit of re-engineering.

Can't wait to get it on track.

Once the Prototype is setup... I'll be making the chassis available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.