Monday, April 3, 2017

GCRCD Sil Violation


My GCRCD Silvia might be finished one day...



Last week I refreshed the rims on the S13


And i noticed a few scars.


But while the gold is a visible rim, it didn't give me the look I was after.


So I'm heading back to the original flavour of dark rims.


There is some highlight inside. but as chrome always reflects it's surroundings, I expect the darkness will mostly remain until it's lit by chase cars.


Finishing touches are still being added like... Splitter supports.


 And some wipers.

A window sticker used to read "Manage Angle", I guess I now have to "MANAG"


And the collection of stickers grows and grows.


Drift Line (DoriSen) + ZUN ZUN-san's spl sticker... F4rk 0ff Reality... Enjoy RC.


Ready for some "more" action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.