Saturday, January 4, 2014

GCRC 2014 1st Sunday Slide.


I've been installing a lot of signage down at GCRC Raceway. The circuit is really starting to get a reality feeling.I find myself sitting lower to appreciate the effect.



There are quite a few "photo spots" that should suit your car colours and style. 


Someseem to be "just right"


 This beast is looking awesome.


In any case, this is the usual scene when I bring out the camera.


First it's just a couple. then a few. then a few stragglers.


Then a few more while some appreciate the track space.


But I eventually gather them all up.


Until they all don't fit in the frame. Lucky I have a new fisheye lens to try out soon.


I've got a desktop of this one available. Six S-"S"hassis Silvia Slide Session.



If you click this picture. you will get a desktop size image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.