Friday, January 24, 2014

GCRC Friday Skids & 5x86 = 430



It's a pity we couldn't get everyone on the same day at the same time. there was actually one more than this today. But there's about ten running at different times @ GCRC.



Some you should have seen before, but there are some additions.


Orido
Orido
HKS
Tamiya
RB

Bad timing.

Blue Tamiya.

Missing...

Orange Orido
Red Orido
White tamiya
Silver Orido


In anycase, it was a good session.


Other cars around also.

NF-Spec FD3s,


DPM no-gyro Rwd Fd3s also. Getting very close to usable and stable.


  and the hakosuka 


There should be a few videos to come after this.


I like this shot. I tried to get my camera as wide as possible.


 Late in the night, my eyes were tired, I stopped drifting, but I wasn't real interested in photography either..


 Lets say, these were some of the better shots... haha.


installed a couple more cheap targets. This one is on "RE-Xtreme" corner.



 But you better not get too crazy. something sinister is coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.