Wednesday, July 22, 2015

GCRC Raceway Weekly Middle


Battle Time is ON!


Get Close.... and lean on that door.




Stay on the power!.. Even around a spinner.


Rear Wheel Drive and CS on the run.


4AGE vs SR20 and more 


Lean on the bumper!


S14 Hayabusa door to door with my Drift Master which is still very much a WIP.


I'm getting there.


Depending on tyre it was slow, fast or insanely too quick.


But there were some fun laps. 


once I got some kind of setting.

I had major balance changes on my RWD from

1. Steering angle.
2. Steering binding
3. Tyre compound
4. Camber
5. Battery position
6. Shock setting
7. Ride height.

I changed a LOT tonight but it's still not quite there.


But it was a fun road to follow.


While I sat around, my camera disappeared for a while. 


547 photographs later,


you are bound to find more than a few decent shots.


Quality content never far away at GCRC


So there's lots to capture.


Love the rear fenders on the D-Like S15.


waiting for the best opponent.


then pouncing.


punching through scenery


Slashing through the straights


Chasing down anyone and everyone.


Han Solo says... GO!


Chase the line.


Run the wall.


Targets are waiting.


They should bend out of the way.


WWF wrestlers make a good size match.


But back into the action.


New comers mixing it with the veterans.


Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed


and fight!


Chucking it in.


Don't forget SUNDAY is SEVEN's DAY at GCRC


Slippery when wet.... NO... Slippery ALL the time.


Thanks to those who battled and tuned, spun and slashed. Most enjoyable.


You might be seeing a lot more of the RWD drift master "Mono Stroker"


As I tune this chassis for battle. 


Already good. but I'm targeting great.


 Until next time...

Keep it sideways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.