Sunday, July 5, 2015

Isle of Capri.


The Tamiya Group 5 Zakspeed Capri is a car I remember from my childhood. I want one!



The crazy aero and ultra-wide panels are just awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNCjLFDHyM



Tamiya make this RC version for a tt-02. A lot of people have bought them and they cannot run them because of the high stance.
 

Here is what I think would be a nice ride height. The front already has a 5mm foam air dam extending the splitter. There's still a 5mm gap even when the tyres are rubbing on the bonnet from underneath.


With the use of the monoshock on my RWD chassis, I am thinking about these kind of low bodies.

Temporarily removed the body posts for test fit.


To run it at this height is impossible without M-Chassis front tyres.


Such a shame not to get it on track. + 5 offset up front


 +10 on the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.