Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Seven Session @ GCRC


First up a mini shoot... This is RE-Xtreme after all!!!!


Then off to my other house... The House of Drift!



I started with a shot of the rear camber on my DRB / FC combo. RC-ART mesh rims match this mid eighties style well but it wasn't until 2004ish that the BN Sports Blister fender craze took over.


I won't go into all the differences between these two Yokomo FC3s shells. But lets just say the differences outweigh the similarities.


3rd on the scene was the practice machine. Street, D1, Missile... what else?


Well I dragged out the Asamoto special... just need to get the Enkei NT-03s on there.

4 x DRBs with 4x FD3s RX-7... am I ready for next weekend?


Well... The mini SA22 is hardly started, but it doesn't stop me lining it up. 


Let's go!!!!!!!!



Team Bomber DRB.... Getting in the zone!


Newcomers to the hobby... Not far off the professionals.


New Street Jammin' buddies.



GTR is half the CS ratio, but we all had some awesome laps today. 


R3R is a great entry point.


So don't forget.... Next weekend. 7's Day and rotary festa. Celebrate the variations of RX-7 and anything Mazda or rotary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.