Friday, October 21, 2011

Battle Damage


So after the countless collisions with the scenery at Max One, "Kingyo's Affair"  the front of the FD / 993 was looking a bit battle scarred.


The splitter on the other side has all but torn off. So I'll be putting another behind it and then shoo goo to the rescue. I also have some Kyosho fibreglass "light sensitive" reinforcement tape to try out, that might do the trick.


Anyway. I also invested in a set of my own carpet tyres. These are spice Reversible style. They have a very small footprint and have a 45 degree side or 60 degree side. The only drawback being ride height. they are actually quite thin. Maybe I'll Reverse them to have a thicker sidewall for Idlers paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.