Saturday, October 22, 2011

Surging XX MA60 Celica Supra


This is something I just want. Shakotan style Celica Supra. I've been looking at it for ages and today I just gave in. It will take a while to complete as I have a lot on.


However a full shakotan style livery will be implemented.


A quick test as usual reveals a very wide fitment is possible so it's gonna be cool!


The surging gallery image is cool.



There are a couple of mods I can do for more width if needed and the front can become more realistic by inverting the lower portion of the front bar.



I'm pretty sure I can find some light bukets for this square front. And maybe cut one light for the raised look.

Something like this... SOARER or this SKYLINE

I've been researching for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo und guten Tag.
    Wollte sie fragen von welcher Firma den der celica xx supra ist?
    Freue mich auf Ihre Antwort
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen aus der Schweiz.

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.