Tuesday, October 18, 2011

RX-73 DRS-10


I found these new rims the other day an I knew they would match this car. The straight chrome lines are a perfect match for these 10 spoke wheels.


I chose +9 front and +12 rear but I could have done +12 all round.


But I like the tuck at the front and on full lock there's no drift issues.


I've still got the work wheels set up for this too, but If I'm feeling flashy, I can Bring the Bling.


These wheels are from Top Line. Drift Fighter [Jupiter] DRS-10 W Chrome Front Offset 9 Rear Offset 12


 Speaking of Bling , I installed the Yokomo active light kit back into this car, Bling Blip, Flash.


What a pain in the ass these are.


Wires everywhere. Lighting is never an elegant solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.