Tuesday, November 29, 2011

D-Like RE-R - Under the hood! Part #3


Well... Today was early Xmas for me... I went to many shops in Akihabara to get a new controller and I found a 50% off this monster Sanwa MT-4 with receiver and telemetry sensors!

If you haven't heard about this new TOP LEVEL radio then go here. You will be amazed at the spec and functions.


I ended up paying little over $200 and that afforded me the latest  SRG-BL Brushless SSR Super Response High Torque Servo all for under $300


So now there are no excuses. I should be able to dial in the chassis and motor perfectly with the gear I have.


What brand is it Santa?


I'm unsure of the usefulness of the telemetry system yet, but I'm sure I can work out something.

Included are 1 temp and 1 rpm sensor.

Maybe someone could hook it up to measure angle rather that RPM... Interesting?

I'm stoked that I can get all this for the price... I had almost decided to get the MX11 but it's heavy and awkward.

Time shall tell. the manual is 50 pages.

Soon the install.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.