Modified the test chassis a little and tried a bit more RWD.
Today I replaced the rear drive shafts for some spare overdose items and swapped to a spare set of shocks. I played with a mass of weight up front also. To slow things down.
Now sometimes it behaves quite well, almost like my other cars. Pretty fun! but sometimes it will get a bit wide in a slow state and just spin. I need help and a bigger test arena.
I fitted an old aluminium re-inforcemnt around the rear plastic spool, but I broke the plastic rear spool, so I'll have to replace that. 1 wheel drive doesn't work! haha.
It's not all bad, I got a bit of testing in.
My DRB has these black top lines and is looking awesome! I might cut out the windows on this one.
I think I'll keep this wheel combo for a while though.