Sunday, May 26, 2013

RE-Xtreme FD3s Spirit "R" - Update 8 - Interior


Spirit R Details... Dash, rear gate and Brochure.




Today I had some leftover thick polycarbonate, so I got out the heat gun and attempted to create...

I managed to get a rough shape similar to the FD dash and a rear gate

Although these wont be too visible, It's nice to know they are there.


While I was looking for pictures I came across an old downloaded Spirit R brochure PDF.


A resize and print on sticker paper has a 1:10 scale Mazda Spirit R Japanese Sales Brochure.

Very cool!

2 comments:

  1. the brochure is sick!!! the dashboard is reminding me of my days with LSD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Interior Designers Gold Coas

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.