Sunday, October 13, 2013

GCRC Sunday Run - Part 1 - Motion


It was about time to get some shots of the Missile FD.



I run this body on the deck! At the front when under braking the splitter "just" scrapes.


My muffler has disappeared. I think a side exit muffler might be in order.


I made the mistake of sliding on some dusty areas. then after that traction was near zero. I'm running CS1.7
 at the moment, but I've been driving a lot of higher cs cars in the 3.0 range


depending how I drive, the angle is there. But I think I'll move up to about 2.3~2.6 when I rebuild for the Overdose Chassis.


With everyone else running higher ratios, I'll move up to style choice.


I was playing with a 2.6 DRB today. and with a few tweaks it didn't feel too much different.


 Driverless, skyline.


This is a "Prototype" Fd3s Pandora shell.  My new ones have much clearer windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.