Saturday, October 5, 2013

saTURDay Sleep Time.


I decided to head down to GCRC this afternoon and I had the place to myself for a while. After about 10 hours... I need some sleep.

A lot of tandem happening.


 Recommended tyre for GCRC are Top line HDPE or RC-Art Derive HDPE


With most people on the same tyres. Speeds are similar.


No matter what chassis people are running.


got pipe!


I was thrashing the DRB with the FD3s body on. Running on polished concrete...


I'm leaning to appreciate the stance I can get.


LOW.


I was there for ages. Destroyed a belt in my DRB so it's time to pull the chassis apart in preparation for the OD Chassis.

I was taking some shots as well. among the 200 or so shots, you always get one or two that turn out to be awesome. 


I just wish the auto focus on my lenses was a bit better.


Slide Time. There was a lot of tandem going on. A very busy weekend day,


 Everyone was getting in the groove.


bonnet mounted gauges! remember that!

Blazing the trail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.