Tuesday, December 2, 2014

RB V2 Update# Aero Cool


 The Rocket Bunny V2 kit is a strange beast. There are so many components it's hard to know where to stop.


During my build... The body sits beside my PC. Where I can gather internet imagery and compare and inspire ideas. The rear wing has been troubling... so I decided to use magnets to temporarily attach or remove as I feel so.


As it stands the exterior is complete. I added a small deflector to the rear window and clicked the rear wing into place.


Mufflers are installed. I am still deciding whether to attach a small diffuser extension... the shape of which is a bit angular. Some minor modifications should suit.


 Compared to my V1 the overall effect is very different.


The highly angular V1 is a stark contrast. 


The Extended Nose of the V2 totally changes the look .


Laid back inter-cooler and an oil cooler in V format. will be complemented by some custom air ducting surrounding the inter-cooler.

Still a ways to go.

2 comments:

  1. I love how those red Toplines contrast with the orange body colour man!
    What's the plan for this one? Street style, or full D1 like your other FR-S? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.