Saturday, January 26, 2013

RE-Xtreme Australia Day.


Being back in Australia does strange things to me. Am I still Australian?


Having spent the last 1/4 of my life in Japan, It wasn't until I was going to show these pictures that I even thought about the RX7 not being Australian, maybe I'm 1/4 Japanese.

The three times Bathurst 24Hour winning Rx7 Series 3 SP (Fd3s) is an example of how I granted it an honorary Australian status.

However, I was surprised today by the support and hype for "Australia" day. Something I never remember being celebrated before I left for Japan. Australia is fanatically promoting itself these days, so I guess I am swept up in that.

Before "Drift" in Australia, we all loved some simple over-steer and a bit of "circle work"

Here is a bit of fun. Bogans, Thongs, Barbies, Snags and Drongos.  Not words you may know or not what you may think.

Russ.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.