Saturday, February 9, 2013

Rays Volk Racing TE37 SL


In preparation for my 275mm Powervehicles JZX100 Chaser, I've been preparing some wheels for action.
 


These are not new. In fact they are Spice TE37SL as seen here. They have seen some action so you may see some real damage... I think it adds to the effect of real drift wheels. Colour is cheap enamel silver and grey forsaking a lack of gun metal.


 I think some of the rims Andy Gray uses on his JZX actually look like this.


I printed up some TE37SL stickers and if you get the background colour right. They look good.


+8 Offset is good. I've tried them on the chrome ZN6 and they look great, so I can't wait to get the 275 chaser on release and get it done in Chrome, Red and Matt Black.


Also added some of my Tyre Brand stickers on the Spice "Rubber" RE-Xtreme Sliders.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you buy the rims/stickers from?

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.