Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Festa


Low enough... never!




S-Chassis Machines


Today... Everything is on an angle.


Met up with the DRB twin. DRB + Sanwa + RX7... Just like having another test machine... hehe.


CS 2.5 seems to be a limit that I like. 


Everything just works.


Smooth and silky


New AE86 on deck. the Starion is relegated.


Every body slides differently.


MST XXX-DVIP.


Carbon flash

I was drifting a few laps with everyone tonight. I had a lot of fun!


The RWD crew were out in force.


 This Imadoki DP-R gave me some ideas... thanks for the drive! Sydney siders may recognize this one.


thanks for the drive! Gyro still doesn't seem for me.


It's been a while since I brought out the DIB. It took a while to set it up.


Drive, tweak, Drive tweak. etc etc etc


But eventually there was some serious side by side.


 With both the DRB and DIB dialled in. Sunday is looking good.


2 comments:

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.