Monday, December 2, 2013

RE-Xtreme FD3s NF-Spec Update #7 - Lights and Wheels


It's hard to pick the best angle of this one. Looking insane.




New MST RID. Gun Metal +11 with red chrome accent sticker.


Install is SPOT on.


This is always a P A I N in the A S S. If there's one thing I hate. It's wiring.

front has 6 bright white and 2 Blue.

rear has 2 orange and the 2 reds are mounted behind the cups to be a soft tail light effect.


 I'll try and hide a few more... The body just needs.... Hmm.

Mirrors,Velcro and lines... maybe. and some reinforcement.


 I hate this part... because I know I'll be doing another in the future.


I'm not 100% sure on the light covers. But I actually like it like this. I can't think of an elegant mounting solution for them at the moment.


I just noticed I have a 3mm hub on the front which is good for clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.