Sunday, August 2, 2015

MST Deeps


Running addiction aero brings it's own challenges when it comes to Rim selection... Here is a pretty easy modification to MST Mesh Rims for great stance.



The MST Mesh rims come with 4 depths. 3.5.7.9.mm but there's another 5 on offer.


 I added a small notch right on the rim limit. this allows at least the slightest of bite for the location tabs.

I added 3 of these on the rims I am using for the rear.


Some Super Strong CA glue and your done. But you'd better get it right, because you only get one chance.


So I now have 2x +9 Offset and 2x +14 Offset.There is a slight drawback that the ridges are slightly visible from the inside... not a big issue on black, but other colours may show.

Perfect for the Addiction 86 and my RWB porsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.