Thursday, August 20, 2015

RE-Quad6-Seven - Update #5 W I D T H


Accentuating curves in white, there's nothing to hide.



The Rx-7 is coming together slowly. but like all things, you need a plan. I roughly taped on the fenders to get a basic idea of offset.


I'm running on a Custom DRB chassis, +6 up front is perfect and +9 on the rear. this may sound a bit narrow, but the chassis is wide track already.

On my other DRb, +11 is the setting all round.


www.RC-P!PES.com Black Series dump pipe is perfect for this machine. Mounted on the chassis.


Bonnet vents suck! it takes sooooooo long the get the edges perfect. Front lights have been "lowered" I took about 5mm out if the center. Opened up the rear section and now they are sitting where they should be.

For anyone building an FD3s shell, you have to open up the rear for the covers to work the way an FD does. The pop up headlight pivot point is not right at the back.


you can start to see the subtle paint effect. Gold and Silver in light. pink and green in other lighting.

rear wing is magnet.


But most of the time you can't see it at all. Just how I wanted it.


So there's not much left to do... front number plate to cover the terrible drill holes where the drill caught on the super soft demi works lexan and moved before slicing through before I could even think.

and then a dash.

and a few stickers.

and the diffuser.

I'm not going to pin the fenders in place unless somesome crazy urge takes over.

Almost ready.... waiting waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.