Wednesday, October 10, 2012

RE-Xtreme MAX-ONE Sayonara Party #2 "Drift Out Stage"


I organized a few events for my last day, but of course timing was difficult so I settled for 2 events.

The first is a Drift Out Stage utilizing my MAX ONE targets on the out clipping points.

IMO-San and his DIB with Red Aristo body took out the most targets in his 3 lap sequence.



These are shots from practice. But the event was a lot of fun with everybody cheering on.


 New OD body... very cool unfortunately the wing disappeared earlier in the day. Max One is not kind to GT wings.


Everyone tried hard. This event set the ranking for the tsuiso battle stage.


This is definitely not the regular line at MAX ONE. It's a real challenge.


I didn't do so well in this event, and I placed the targets... But it certainly sorted everyone out.


Competition pressure sometimes overrides skill. It was a lot of FUN!


Even in the downtime, MAX ONE is an awesome venue.

1st Imo Aristo DIB
2nd Akiyama S15 DRB
3rd Takamitsu WRX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.