Thursday, October 18, 2012

RE-Xtreme RE-Location


I've had a lot of fun in Japan, but it's time to relocate.
 


I have a lot of memories from my real car life, having owned 4 sports cars in Japan mostly FD3s RX-7s and a Roadster.



Hence the passion for rotary.


After the 2011 earthquake, it changed my perspective on a lot of things, but the car interest diverted to something a little less costly than a full on drift car project that was unfunded.


 But as usual, I got hooked. I found a place that I could rediscover and tie a lot of hobbies together and bring back some enjoyment to my car-less existence.


A lot of help from people along the way.  I've come away with a passion to start a few RC side projects in the future. It's something I never quite found the "space" to do in Japan.


I'll be watching all these guys activities on their J-Blogs so that I keep up to date, and actually the guys in the US and Canada do good job of following new releases.

so

I've got a Pandora FD3s Pre-Release body to finish. I'll make it a little special.
And a Drift Package SSG Update as a new project for the tarmac.
So lots will continue.

and

I'll have a different landscape for photographs when you see my next post sometime after the beginning of next month.

See you then.

Down Under.


Russell Gander
RE-Xtreme-RC@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.