Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RE-Xtreme MAX-ONE Sayonara Party Showoff #10


C13? JZ13? I don't know what Tekki-san has done here.



 I do know this is an RC Art S13 front bumper.


But this 4 door is not S13. DRS-10 and Wrap up next nuts on the outside...


Maybe someone can enlighten me. I should ask, but I never notice details until after the events and I go through my pictures.

Under here, however is a Full Overdose DRB that inspired me about a year ago at Kazama Moriya. Tekki was one of the guys who showed me what real settings should be before I found out about MAX ONE.
About a month later I found he had become on of MAX ONE's volunteer staff.

I blame him for my DRB addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Its a Yokomo JZX90 Mark2... Or atleast thats what Yokomo says it is. I can't see it haha! I really hope someone will make a good looking JZX90 once, the D-like has all the details right but the proportions all wrong :(

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.