Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chassis Work


Chassis Image is wasted once the body goes on, But I like the mechanical image.




It won't be long before the Drift Package Imadoki Rwd is in action.


Just waiting for electrics which gives me time to de-anodise the few coloured parts. And I need to source a small mono shock for the upper arms.


DRb 5.0 has also received some bling upgrades. 


The main one being the front bumper support weight. The 5.0 needs as much grip from the minimal front rotation as possible.


I also wrapped the servo for image. But I really need to remove the two red parts on the chassis.


A few adjustments still need to be made up front to correct the upper arm.

It's just a shame all the blue parts are just the shade off each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.