Monday, July 21, 2014

RE-Boot TRD 2000GT


Finishing a body like this is always tough. You need to have a clear image of where its heading.



I thought I had it all sorted. Just add the rear exhaust.


It now has a tow hook, mirrors, rear number plate and more stickers.


Then I added the large front lights



Which are awesome!  And very powerful!


Then I added some more modern craft square mirrors.


The Kawada body is about 9th scale. This makes the small diameter street jam wheels look maybe a little too small.

Perhaps it's just my dislike for small rims.


So I played around with larger rims. Which modernize the 2000GT to no end.


I like these G25 Rays.


But these Weds SA-55M are also a good match.


 Then I tried the Speedline to good effect.


But I think I may go back to the Street Jam.

A rear wing?? Anything is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.