Thursday, March 7, 2013

RE-DIB 275 OD 2.0


RE-Xtreme Yokomo DIB 275mm Long Chassis is ready for shakedown. Take in it's glory.




First job today was to re-wire the Keyence Tachyon ESC. The space in the 275 with the short battery makes electronics so easy to place for a clean install.


 Nice and tidy.


I love how narrow I've been able to get it. I need a longer steering turnbuckle buckle.


I cant wait to try it out.


 Battery was just size. but difficult to slide in. so I raised the deck by a couple of mm with the only spacers I had. after that the belt was touching, so i had to get a little creative.


I've got a few belts to try, 1.5 and now 2.0. I plan to overdrive this a bit more. so I'll be adjusting a few more things in the future. Smaller pulley up front and larger one in the rear.


Yep it's long.


Mark X has arrived and will be trimmed soon.


a few surprises in store with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.