Thursday, April 12, 2012

Waru Circuit Battles - By Night


Head into Waru Night Mode. Turn off to Turn on the Lights.



Turn off the sun and turn on the LEDs







I love reflections. I've said it before. I'll say it again.


Side by side continued in night mode. getting closer all the time.


Here are two shots of two different laps.


Repeat-ability under pressure is still tough.


But there's awesome fun when it's like this.


Anyway EP RC always comes to an end with an abrupt battery cutoff. So I left the guys to play out.


The action turned to the expressway section.


 Allen had found this spot to take some pics through the guard rail.

I'll leave this post with an awesome sequence.








Thanks to Allen Lorenzo for these shots, the drivers and Waru for building an awesome venue.

Could use some A/C though. haha.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.