Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bling vs De-Bling


I had some old parts I thought I'd rebuild. These thrashed HPI shocks needed some serious attention.




But now are near close to usable on a cheapo chassis perhaps? 2 Wheel Rear Drive perhaps?

Thats the Bling anyway.


Here is the De-Bling.

Now wires on RC annoy me to no end. I found this stuff, that is proving to be very nice. It's a black goo that dries to be flexible.

I used it to cover some solder joints and also on this hpi servo lead as a test. making my servo leads all black will enhance the look of my chassis in helping to hide the red,brown,blue,white,red wires that I have.

Worth a try.

It takes a while to dry so don't expect too many updates for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.