Saturday, June 28, 2014

GCRC Afternoon Attack


What an awesome afternoon. With GCRC's Off Road Track holding QLD Titles, the drift track was still providing some fun.
DRB v R3R v XXX-VIP v JXR vARD v FXX v FXX v FXX






My day started testing my High CS 4+ car running with it's DRB twin. 4.5 vs 4.9 But with some teething issues, I reverted to the trusty Black 3.0


 New signage around the track adding to the appeal.


Black on black. Hard to see. But Cool as F4RK! I was trying to master my long sliding entries parallel to the wall.

My score... about 40% success. Gotta work on that.


 Later in the afternoon, I began battle practice and Train practice.


It was fun to link up a few cars together. including RWD and CS cars together.


 Matching speeds can be a challenge but rewarding.


unfortunately my photography wasn't up to scratch today, but there's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.