Almost there. Final Livery is on.
I've installed the front winker lenses and brought the front fenders in a little to match the body line but something was missing.
The target was always D1-Street Legal level. 450hp-ish SR20DET and street look panels to go with the interior.
Even though I'm using the inner set as well, the overall look was a machine that could be run without body panels for testing and with body panels for D1SL competition. The VIN Number is also installed.
But the windscreen banner and a few other logos complete this machine's image.
It is VERY VERY VERY D1SL.
Through out the build I've tried a number of wheel combos.
Grey Meister S1 worked well, as do these Gold WedsSport SA55m but the Blue TE37SL really POP and privide the maximum impact I was going for.
Just a few minors to complete. rear light mounting is the main outstanding item.
Soon to be handed over for display, drift and destruction...