Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kazama FXR Custom Midori Meki


The green machine needed that extra something.


 I've kind of settled on these wheels for my main theme. the wave design suits my tsunami theme.


Matt Silver color provides a good base for transparent colors. they are a bit pricey though.


Kazama wheels are only painted anyway to provide the topcoat. It's very thin actually. With Tamiya translucent colors you can have fun. Blue/Green/Red and Orange as well as the combo's Blue + Red = you know the story.


I had them spinning on a stick for an even application of spray.


Looking pretty good through my new camera lens too.


The result adds another dimension. These are a world first! Get creative people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.