Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RE-Xtreme - Team Blue


Look into my deep blue eyes.


This chassis is performing very very well. I love it. fast and controllable. But I still love the challenge of the 1.8cs green machine.


Lights are a little too blue.  I changed the headlights to blue, but the blue + blue tint is too dark. It doesn't look good now. I may take the paint off the headlights for better effect.  You may also notice many paint chips on these rims. looking a bit ragged, but repairable.

I used it a lot!


but overall, It's still looking awesome. when the two cars are together they look great.


in action, it's very nice indeed.


Yamada-san is piloting here.


here you can see the lights have changed a little. they don't match anymore.


which is a little disappointing because last week they looked perfect!


But bad... no way! This is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.