Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MAX Attack - Part 2.


It all gets a bit hectic sometimes.


When I'm not out running mm from these guys. The down time during battery charge is usually a much needed break. This Hachi Hachi battle was cool.


 Theres a DIB with some unique rear end treatment under here. for positive camber on suspension compression. Food for thought.


 No matter what chassis you have. JXR vs TA-06


DIB, VDS or Drift package.


You can always get some good battles in. Today some of the most enjoyable were with this Black Chaser which covers an ARD "CE-R"


The green of my car would lurk in the shadows with it quite well. Of course I don't have any pics of my own driving.


Sometimes you get those Initial D moments.


And sometimes you just need a rest. This is a 1/2 imadoki conversion utilising the shock towers and some other pieces.


A nice array.


Low down! Cool!


Imo-san is always keen for a shot.


 I'll end this weeks track battles with a nice shot of a drift package. I love drift i think. It's a lot more fun and a lot less pressure than on-rodd circuit RC for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.