Saturday, November 16, 2013

GCRC DORICON #1


Today there was a fun little comp at GCRC.



For some, it was their first comp but the skill level was quite high actually.  The turnout was small, but that allowed for more of a fun atmosphere.


Comps always make people think about their cars in different ways, as well as focusing on the driver a lot.


People always react differently under a little pressure.


D1 rules basically apply.


With some battles being quite close. including my own albeit without pictures.


You can pull a gap, only to have it disappear with a small mistake.


 GCRC laps are quite long. So you have to be on the ball.


In lead and chase mode.


My rotor battle was a bit tough.


You never know who you will be up against.


You need to be patient and aggressive.


I wish I had the reflexes of the younger generation.


sorry for the blur I wasn't really set up to shoot the entire track. 


 Congrats to Dazza (MST + Orido 86). His consistency paying off as I couldn't recover from a small mistake.

Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.