In progress this afternoon. I was down in the garage making my fuel pumps also.
Due to the massive scrub radius of +12 rims up front and the tightness of the RB body shell in the wheel wells. I can only run +10 or 11 up front with a lot of LOW.
After I use it for a while I may get hacking and run +12
These are MST +11. I've started trimming the body away around the front arches. But I still need some velcro to mount this baby.
Apart from a dash and the mount, the body is about 95% complete.
I acquired some optic fibre but my dremel drill chuck was misplaced somewhere, so i couldn't install it.
front lights are temporarily taped in. and they are lighting up behind also. I have a blue light for the interior, but at the moment, I've just taped it under the scoop.
out back it's a similar story. this blue light is temporarily in place.
I've got RC Square 8.0mm rear hub with +11 MST. It's still tucked under.
I'll take it for a smash up D1 style tomorrow.