Tuesday, November 19, 2013

RE-RB86-6666-Rocket Bunny BRZType C STI FRS 86 Update #6


In progress this afternoon. I was down in the garage making my fuel pumps also.



Due to the massive scrub radius of +12 rims up front and the tightness of the RB body shell in the wheel wells. I can only run +10 or 11 up front with a lot of LOW.

After I use it for a while I may get hacking and run +12


These are MST +11. I've started trimming the body away around the front arches. But I still need some velcro to mount this baby.


Apart from a dash and the mount, the body is about 95% complete.


I acquired some optic fibre but my dremel drill chuck was misplaced somewhere, so i couldn't install it.


front lights are temporarily taped in. and they are lighting up behind also. I have a blue light for the interior, but at the moment, I've just taped it under the scoop.


out back it's a similar story. this blue light is temporarily in place.


I've got RC Square 8.0mm rear hub with +11 MST. It's still tucked under.


I'll take it for a smash up D1 style tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.