Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Middie


Mid Week session @ GCRC.



New arrival today. D-Like S13.


 Some details out back.


IC up front.


Sliding 


With a lot more rear rotation the the front on this Street Jam R3R


Park up.


Side by side with a modified Yokomo.


I don't know much about the Silvia shape to tell which is more realistic.

 
But the Yokomo shells are definitely bigger.


My FD had a little break tonight.


Because I brought out the Chaser and the 275 DIB for a slide. I haven't really spent the set up time on this chassis to get it behave as I like. 


I'm thinking Overdose front knuckles or some Kazama KPI version are required. The angle on the front where castor comes into play seems to effect this chassis a lot. 

I'm also going to try and widen the rear of it a little. It looks like it's been squashed from both sides. A bit too narrow. I removed the rear wing to counter the effect. A little better.


because bodies like this are much wider.


Against the hako. it looked quite normal however.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.