Thursday, October 23, 2014

Isuzu Gemini Project Start


Well, there are now a few Opel Kadett body shells in Australia. So I guess I had to make an Isuzu Sticker set for us all.


The Opel and the Holden-Isuzu TX/TC coupes are a little different. The Opel has indicators that wrap slightly but I think the paint treatment will solve and hide most of that.


I have made a sticker set with a choice of grills and rear lights. But of course my target is for something like my very first real car that I had at university. So the black out TX grille and rear lights are a necessity.


There's only one small thing about these that isn't great. An thats the join line for the mould process. But overall, I'm looking forward to decorating these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.